- What is the best classroom management and monitoring software?
- How does LanSchool use Active Directory?
- Why do some anti-virus vendors block LanSchool?
- What web browsers does LanSchool support?
- How do you change teacher channels?
- Is LanSchool 'chatty' on the network?
- Can students hack or get around LanSchool?
- Does LanSchool decrease teacher interaction with students?
- Does LanSchool support iPads?
- Can LanSchool monitor teacher computers?
- Why does LanSchool recommend using Multicast?
- Does LanSchool Support Multiple Teacher Consoles?
- Does LanSchool support 1:1 schools?
- What type of packets does LanSchool use?
- Is there a tradeoff between performance and reliability?
- Should I turn off power save mode in a wireless environment?
- Why would a student show up as Security Locked out?
- What security models does LanSchool offer?
- How does LanSchool show video in the classroom?
- Why don't students show up in the LanSchool teacher console?
- Why do teachers love LanSchool?
- Does LanSchool work with VLANS?
TestimonialsThe single most common task LanSchool is used for is student monitoring. We need to make sure that they stay on task. However, on top of that, teachers do use it to offer assistance and broadcast their screen for demonstrations. Nyle Landas